Join the Madness

Friday, June 20, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things


It's Friday, that means it's time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants.

This week I'm celebrating in pictures:

 1.  Living in an area where I can walk through natural beauty. 



2.  My sense of humor.  If you look around, you will find something ridiculous to laugh at every day.  This week it was this book, The History of Farting.  A little crude, perhaps, but what made me bust up laughing was the title of the sequel:  The Future of Farting.


3.  My beautiful daughter (my other children are just as lovely, but the oldest moved out and the youngest doesn't sit still long enough to catch him on film.)
Have a fabulous weekend, all!

9 comments:

Suzanne Furness said...

Beautiful pic of your lovely daughter. Happy weekend.

Dianne K. Salerni said...

The history of farting doesn't interest me as much as the future of farting. I mean -- where is it going? How will advancing technology affect it? How about its impact on global warming?

Today I am celebrating my last Friday as a school teacher.

shelly said...

Beautiful pics and your girls are lovely!

Lexa Cain said...

I love your pictures! I laughed out loud (really!) at the farting signs. I'm a sucker for potty humor! Your daughter's gorgeous. Have a great week!

Cathrina Constantine said...

You live in a place of beauty! And your daughters are gorgeous!

TheCyborgMom said...

your daughter is gorgeous! Love the books LOL Have a great weekend!
~Katie

Caffe Maggieato said...

Great pics! LOL on the farting book. I saw a book once called "Fart Proudly" lol. Enjoy your weekend!

T. Drecker said...

Lol! Those books are funny. And the girls are lovely! Definitely reasons to celebrate.

Kate Larkindale said...

I'm concerned about the future of farting now. What if there is no future?

Have a wonderful week.