Join the Madness

Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things



It's Friday, that means it's time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants. 

This week I'm celebrating ...

1. I went to the TED event last Friday.  It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was still a great afternoon, and I'll probably go again next year.

2. My work allows us to take every other Friday off if we still get our 80 hours in over the course of the 2 weeks prior....equals an extra 6 days off over the summer.  WOO HOO!

3. And finally, today marks the 3 month anniversary of buying my FitBit, and last night I hit ONE MILLION STEPS.  This is what it looks like: 

Yeah, it kinda looks like steps 1 - 999,999 (half of them anyway, the other half my LEFT foot is in front, LOL) but I'm still celebrating. 

3 comments:

Caffe Maggieato said...

Great celebrations you have there. Sorry the TED event wasn't what you expected but sounded like an interesting excursion anyway.

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations on the one million steps. Way to go! :) Wish I could make myself get out and walk. I've got to do better.

Patricia said...

Yay for the many steps! And long week-ends.