Join the Madness

Friday, May 9, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things


It's Friday, that means its time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants. 

This week I'm celebrating ...

1. The Dollar Store.  My dearest, darling daughter goes through earbuds like crazy.  I've quit spending $5-15 per pair and just stock up on them at the dollar store.  The sound may not be as good, but she's just going to lose / break them in a week so it doesn't matter.

2. This week I took 20,000 steps in one day.  Have I mentioned I love my fitbit?

3. I don't have to work this weekend.  The people of this county can go out and wreak whatever havoc they feel necessary, I won't have to type ANYTHING up for court this weekend.  WOO HOO!

11 comments:

Cathrina Constantine said...

I like the fitbit, and need some of that energy. Enjoy the weekend.

Mason Canyon said...

That's a lot of steps. Have a great weekend and relax.

Caffe Maggieato said...

Way to go on those steps! Have a great weekend!

Nana Prah said...

Lol. Enjoy the day off.

Elizabeth Los said...

I just got fitbit and so far I love it! I also went camping at the beach with it. I really didn't think I did that much walking. :)

Kelley said...

Yay fitbit! I need to use that..
Happy Blitz! Maybe our paths will cross again on the Small Things hop.
Best to you!

HJ Blenkinsop said...

I love this! Celebrating the small things is such sensible and life affirming thing to do. Well done you! I celebrate:

1. Wine
2. Being able to write
3. My cat

Thanks so much!
HJ
http://www.hjblenkinsop.co.uk

Chrys Fey said...

I love the Dollar Store. I always find a lot of great things there. Their kitchen supplies (glasses, cooking utensils) are actually very nice. It's also where I go to stock up on holiday decorations -especially for Halloween.

Happy Blitz Day!!!! :D

Carolyn Brown said...

I have never heard of fitbit, will have to check it out. Hey and Happy Blitz Day to you! Cheers!

Timothy Brannan said...

LOL. Yeah that first 12 hours of Wednesday is a bear.

Happy Blitz Day!!

--
Timothy S. Brannan
Strange Brew: The Ultimate Witch & Warlock

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Happy Blitz Day. Cort says some cool things. Strip Poker, ha! K is one strange kid. Have fun this weekend.