Join the Madness

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things


t's Friday, that means it's time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants. 

This week I'm celebrating ...

1. I missed last week because I was out celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday.  From the best chocolate croissants in the land to a late night movie, we spent the whole day together and had a blast!

2. Going to a wedding tomorrow.  It's always fun to wallow in those sappy, romantic moments, plus we get to see family we haven't seen for awhile.

3. Been walking in the mornings, and I just love watching the sunrise.  So lovely!



8 comments:

S.K. Anthony said...

Beautiful pictures!
Happy belated 13th birthday to your daughter, and have fun at the wedding! :D

Suzanne Furness said...

Great pics, I love sunrise/sunset pictures. The colours are amazing. Glad you had a fun day with your daughter on her birthday. Hope the wedding goes well too :)

shelly said...

Birthdays with chocolates is a good thing. Love sunrises and early morning walks.

Donna B. McNicol said...

Definite reasons to celebrate...wish I could get up early enough to see pretty sunrises. LOL!

D.B. McNicol
Romance & Mystery...writing my life

Lexa Cain said...

Have a lovely time at the wedding! :)

#1Nana said...

I try to remember to pay attention to all of the small things that together make my life joyful. The act of recognizing all that I have to be grateful for, helps me keep a positive attitude and see all the good that surrounds me.

Caffe Maggieato said...

Awesome view! Belated happy birthday to you daughter. Hope you had fun at the wedding. Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Kreft said...

Chocolate croissants! Those sound amazing! Have fun at the wedding. I haven't been to one of those in a long time. In our family, they seem to go in spurts and we're more at the graduation party phase right now.