Join the Madness

Friday, May 2, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things


It's Friday, that means its time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants. 

This week I'm celebrating ...

1. MAY!!!!  'nuff said
2. There's a TED conference coming to a town nearby, and I got a ticket!  The speakers aren't going to be as well-known as with the main stream conference, but I'm still pretty jazzed.
3. Found a dress I love for a wedding at the end of the month! 

6 comments:

Suzanne Furness said...

Love the dress, great colour. Enjoy the conference.

Dianne K. Salerni said...

This week, I'm celebrating that I signed several books for people this week and mailed off swag to interested parties. I got my first fan mail for this newest book, and today is my daughter's junior prom -- so this afternoon I get to take lots of pictures and post them on Facebook. Yay!!!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You'll have to tell us about that TED conference afterwards!

Mason Canyon said...

Beautiful dress and great color. Looking forward to your thoughts on the conference. Have a great weekend.

VikLit said...

Very pretty dress ;)

Rajlakshmi said...

wow that's a lovely dress :)
I haven't attented any TED conference yet. Will check if anything's there in my city