Join the Madness

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Insulted by the Dog

Our dog is a bit of a scaredy cat.  She's afraid of the dark, thunderstorms, the rain, the wind, loud noises, etc.  She's so anxious, that she often REFUSES to go outside to do her business if the grass is wet. 

We've tried bribing her by giving her a treat when she comes in from her potty breaks, but sometimes that just isn't enough of an incentive.

Recently, I gave her a treat and caught her on the couch doing this:



I admit, it's pretty cute watching her burying her treasure in the crack of the couch...but then this morning she tried to bury it under my bootie.  I'm not sure, but I think she's trying to get even with me putting her in the garage yesterday because she had refused to go to the bathroom for 24 hours.

4 comments:

Bish Denham said...

That is one confused dog! :)

Suzanne Furness said...

Cute but probably not terribly helpful to you!

Carole Anne Carr said...

Oh dear, hope you solve this one.

LD Masterson said...

We had a dog when I was a kid who hid her treats in the sofa, under throw pillows, or nudged into the corner of a hallway. Even if they were in plain sight, we all knew they were "hidden" and we were careful not to "find" them.