Join the Madness

Friday, April 25, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things


It's Friday, that means its time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants. 

This week I'm celebrating ...

1. My 21st wedding anniversary (I got married when I was 7....)

2. Got our new Roku up and running without any problems.  Might just cancel cable as soon as our bundled contract period is up.

3. I did THIS to a coworkers cubicle.  Who doesn't want to go to a luau -- especially after traveling all week?

I lined the walls with a pink tablecloth, but you can see through it, (doggone)






Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

T. Drecker said...

You did a great job on that cubicle! Makes me feel like digging out my grass skirt. I'm sure they'll be surprised :)

S.K. Anthony said...

Ha! Love the cubicle!

Happy 21st wedding anniversary ;)
(at 7 hahahaha)

TheCyborgMom said...

1) Happy Anniversary! I see you are the same age as me :)
2) I love my Roku! We cancelled cable 2 years ago and have never looked back (warning--the first couple of weeks are the hardest)
3) Nice job on the decorations!

~Katie

Lady Jai said...

Happy Belated 21st Anniversary. Today marks my 24th, and by your calculations I got married when I was 4. :P

Love the cubical! I wish I worked with cool peeps like you. everyone in my cube farm are old, retired, military men with no sense of humor. :P

Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
Be Positive in Life and Writing
Caring for My Veteran