Join the Madness

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wedding Blunder

THIS torks me off.  

It'll aggravate me even more if he wins.  

In short, man marries woman in 2003.  Photographer does his job but six years later the groom files suit claiming the pictures weren't up to snuff.

But here's the kicker:  The groom divorced his wife a couple years ago.  He wants something in the neighborhood of $50,000 to recreate the wedding so he can take the photos over again.....only problem is he doesn't even know where his ex-wife is.

This really ought to get thrown out.  It's an old article, so it's probably been ruled on, I just can't bring myself to look it up because if he got a single penny, I won't be able to see straight.....

1 comment:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

I don't understand why frivolous cases like this are even admitted to court. I see that the judge refused to hear some of the "emotional damages" charges and is only allowing the "breech of contract" part of the guy's case to stand.