Join the Madness

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm BAAAACK...

Even though I posted semi-regularly last year for my 52 Weeks of Kindness challenge, I haven't really been part of the blogosphere for quite awhile.  Other than DL's Blitzes, I was a bit of a mirage online.

I think it's time to change that. 

I read some of my old posts the other day and snickered as I went along -- then couldn't remember why I'd stopped posting.  The world needs more silliness and giggles, don't you think?

I've missed the creative influence you all provide. I've learned so much from and been inspired by your posts!  My reading list is aching to be swamped again, and  I've missed celebrating countless agent snaggings and book launches. Congrats to everyone who celebrated anything while I was looking the other way....  

See you around soon!

3 comments:

Carolyn V said...

I totally agree. A little silliness is awesome! I've been off the blogging for a long time too and realized how much I missed my bloggy friends. Glad to have you back! ;)

Mason Canyon said...

Always enjoy your brand of silliness. Looking forward to your post.

shelly said...

Yes. We do. Silliness is like a medicine.