Join the Madness

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I Need A Life

I pass the restrooms at work a dozen times each day.  And there's been something troubling me.

It seemed the women's figure was considerably wider than the men's figure. 

I know, I know.  I should have just let it go.  But it kept nagging me.  I started noticing signs wherever I went (yeah, I'm that nerdy) and it seems like all the other signs were more proportional. 
 So finally, after MONTHS of irritation, I pulled out the tape measure to vindication.  The women's figure is almost a whole inch wider than the men's!  

If we magnify that to scale - uh, I don't know.  I can't do that kind of math, but I'm sure that would make the women's icon morbidly obese while the male gets to be a lean mean fighting machine.  Sooooo not fair!
Now that I've solved that mystery, I have a new problem.  I have the overwhelming urge to dress these little figures in clothes made out of Post It Notes. 

I feel a Mock Me Monday post brewing.....

3 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Well that settles it. I am not alone in my thinking.

And the M&M post, phefft! I can eat an entire bag with my eyes closed, so the colors don't matter. Your posts are fun.

N. R. Williams said...

Funny. You can look at this several ways.

1. Men are wimps in the bathroom thus their smaller size.
2. Women who wear dresses to big invite the wind to blow them out so they can imitate Marilyn over a steam vent.
3. Women are better body builders.
4. Some guy who made the signs needed glasses.

That's my take. If you do the post it notes, get polka dots for the men.
Nancy

Carolyn V said...

lol. That's awesome. Do we get to see pictures of their post-it clothes?