Join the Madness

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Cody Spotlight

We drove to St. Louis last weekend and on the way home, my son sang his Under The Sea song.  He made this up a few years ago at a hotel pool when his sister kept swimming under the water to grab his legs.  

Once he starts singing, he will keep it up for an hour -- or more.  Finally captured it on video.  There may be a day in the far distant future when we actually want to relive this moment:




After hearing this one too many times, Cody was warned that he would lose Wii if he sang Under the Sea one more time.  So he created a NEW song....Above the Sea.  The best part is his sister's reaction.  My kids totally crack me up!


2 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Such cute videos. I love that he created a new song since he couldn't sing the old one anymore. :)

Carolyn V said...

Aw! They are so cute! I loved your daughter's reaction. :)