Join the Madness

Friday, March 28, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things

It's time for another installation of VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.  Go HERE to sign up or see a list of participants. 

I've got good....no, I've got GREAT things to celebrate this week!

1. I bought tickets to see Les Miserables on stage.  It won't be a Broadway production, but I'm still pretty excited!

2. I bought tickets to take the family on a real vacation!  We've not flown anywhere since my son was born (and he's about to turn 11) so this is way overdue!  Come July, we're off to Vegas (to see family, we're not teaching the kids how to gamble) and California!

3.  I spent yesterday (and all of today) at a women's conference full of inspiration and motivation and laughs. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Sounds like wonderful things to celebrate. Hope you have a great weekend.

Inge H. Borg said...

"Les Mis" is always something to look forward to. And, if you don't lose any money at the tables, so is a well-deserved and certainly long-overdue vacation in Las Vegas.
Glad you had a great week.

Kate Larkindale said...

I love having things like vacations and tickets to shows to look forward to. It makes everything else eo much more bearable.

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Yes, you are long overdue!

I spent most of this week administering the standardized test to my class, so I'm hard pressed to find anything to celebrate ... except, perhaps, that this will be my LAST year dealing with the monstrosity that is our state test, because this is my LAST year teaching.

Rhonda Albom said...

We took our kids to Vegas in August, and there was plenty to do without any of us ever gambling. Congrats on all the tickets :)

Kelley said...

Yay vacation ! That's huge!!

Suzanne Furness said...

Great things indeed! I saw Les Mis last year in London, awesome. And Vegas, is such a fun place to visit. I've been lucky enough to visit twice (although not for the gambling!) Have loads of fun!