Join the Madness

Saturday, January 4, 2014

No. Just NO.

When daughterling went off to college, we promised her that her sister would NOT take over her room until January, thinking that she'd be home for the holidays and would like to be in the comfort of her own room.  

Well, as you all know, January is here and daughterling #2 has been planning her new room for months now.  We completed her new paint job on New Years Day, and now she's looking for a new comforter.  Can't say I blame her after what the dog did to her old one. (don't ask...but 'accident' doesn't begin to cover the destruction).

So, bargain hunter that I am, I have been scouring the internet looking for a good deal on a stylish comforter.  In the process I found this monstrosity.  I can't even imagine what kind of room / home where this would fit in.  Doesn't it look a bit like an 80's prom dress exploded?


3 comments:

shelly said...

Oh my goodness, it really does. LOL!

SA Larsenッ said...

Yes! It totally looks like an exploded prom dress from the '80s!!! Haha...

Rose Cooper said...

Ha! Perfect description for it!