Join the Madness

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

GREAT Christmas Gift

I was at a craft / art show over the weekend and saw these amazing puzzles and I just have to share them.

LOOK:


I don't know about you, but I'm always on the look out for unique gifts - something that you can't find at every mall in America.  And I love LOVE LOVE these puzzles.


His booth was right inside the door - the first one I saw.  I meant to stop back on the way out so I could pick up a couple, but dufus that I am, we left through a different door and now I'm kicking myself. Thank God he's got a website! 

These puzzles are gorgeous, well-made pieces and I've seen some as low as $11 and as high as $200, so really there's something in everyone's price range.  I'm not getting paid to write this, but when I find something exceptional, I want the world to know.

Here's the link...and you better shop fast because I'll be placing MY order soon!




2 comments:

SA Larsenッ said...

I agree. Puzzles can theraputic. I've seen similar ones like these before. They're awesome.

shelly said...

Very unique.