Join the Madness

Thursday, August 29, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness - 31, 32, 33 & 34 (ACK)

Woops.  It's been almost a MONTH since I shared any of my good deeds.  The problem is that instead of planning one big thing each week, I'm doing lots of little things all the time and so I'm sort of blurring the self-imposed weekly boundaries.

Week 31: I slipped dollar bills into random vending machines. I did this at work, but it's just as much fun (maybe more) out and about.

Week 32: While at the video store with my daughter, I hid dollar bills (you can rent 2 movies for a buck) around the store.  Doesn't take much cash to make someone's day.

Week 33: I found a couple duplicates in our DVD collection, so I left the extras in a public space for someone else -- didn't take long for it to disappear.

Week 34: Left cookies for coworkers

Week 35: I know what this is going to be, but can't say anything yet since my kids occasionally read the blog and it involves them.  Stay tuned - they are going to be so surprised!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Even better when you can surprise your kids!