Join the Madness

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Victoria's Secret of Men's Wear



One of my responsibilities at work is to handle incoming and outgoing mail.  A lot of employees have personal packages delivered to the office.  I do it myself around Christmas time when I want to make sure the family doesn't snoop. 

Consequently, we get a lot of catalogs delivered to the office -- and often they are addressed to employees who are no longer with the company.  I have a thing for catalogs, so I will browse through them before tossing them out.  You never know when you'll find that bargain you just have to have.

My indiscriminate catalog flipping days may be over, though.  We recently received an Undergear catalog (basically the male equivalent of Victoria's Secret). I may have actually blushed while browsing the pages.  (Some of the garments were -- ahem -- see through...enough said.)

I'm pretty sure it was highly inappropriate viewing material for the office and I thank GOD the guy it was addressed to no longer works for us because I really don't want to know what ANYONE I work with wears underneath it all...especially if it tends toward the transparent side.

1 comment:

Jeanie Huston said...

Following you from Bloggerdise New Blog Follower Club=)


Thanks
Jeanie Huston
http://womensintuition79.wordpress.com/