Join the Madness

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

EEEEEEWWW!

I was on CraigsList the other night, looking for a bargain on raw materials for a craft project.  Didn't find anything, but just as I was about to log out, I saw the "missed connections" category.

This intrigued me because I had just found a book where someone had drawn cartoons to illustrate real-life missed connections postings.  Some of them are pretty funny - but they are centered around larger population centers like New York or LA.  Still, I had to at least take a peek.

And the first one I saw?  Had this title:

You were picking your nose.

I thought, what kind of a$$ would bring that up when wanting to reconnect with someone?  So, I clicked on it and this is what the rest said:

You were picking your nose in line at [local grocery store] and asked me if I wanted to share so I picked the biggest one I could find and put it in your mouth it was the most romantic moment of my life. Hope you read this.

I keep hoping this is a joke.  That some bored teen just decided to post bogus ads to see what would happen.  Still. What if it's real?   EWWWWW.  

But then again, the two of them would be perfect for each other. 

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

shelly said...

Gross is right.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sadly, I bet it's not...