Join the Madness

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness - Week 21

Wow, almost halfway through the year already.  Still have some fun stuff up my sleeve, but this week I have to admit that all my efforts have been focused on my daughterling, who has just graduated from high school.
I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of her.  I thought she was the complete package before, beautiful, smart, talented, etc. But since her graduation, she has blossomed and what was lovely before is now breathtaking.  She's more mature, more considerate, happier, more loving, I could go on and on.  It's like someone cranked up her volume and she's blasting her own personal rhythm out for the whole world. I want to jump up and down from the sheer joy of knowing her.
Yeah, one proud mama here.
She finished school a couple weeks ago, the ceremony was this past Sunday, and her party is this coming weekend, so my act of kindness this week is to pull together a party to adequately celebrate her marvelousness.   I'll spare you the tedium of party-planning details, but I reserve the right to post celebratory pictures....
On the flip side, the universe/karma/call it what you will continues to give back and just today I received word of a very unexpected gift...a BIG one, but nothing I'm at liberty to share publicly. Suffice it to say people are AMAZING if you let them be and I'm so very very blessed, it's almost not fair to the rest of the world.
 Until next week....

1 comment:

Mel Chesley said...

Sweet! Congratulations to you! Had my second kiddo's graduation as well. :D