Join the Madness

Monday, April 1, 2013

Mock Me Monday - April Fools

Every year April Fool's Day comes around and I have no pranks to play.  But this year is different.  Almost from the first day I started at my new job, a great idea for a prank occurred to me.

You see, the ladies restroom has five stalls, and every morning the water is blue from the cleaning crew the night before.  I thought it would be so much fun to put tub tints into each bowl and make a mini-rainbow.

I checked the calendar.  April 1st was a Monday.  Perfect.  That meant I could sneak into the office Sunday afternoon and drop the tablets into the toilets without anyone noticing.  

This was so much fun to do!  I snapped the pics right after I dropped the coloring in, so they aren't fully mixed, but I'm sure they'll get there before anyone arrives in the morning.

my partner in crime...

more pink than red, but oh well

orange - color hadn't fully dissolved yet

green
Blue
Purple

love how the red and blue are mixing

I did this in every toilet in the building -- fifteen in all.  Just need to work on my poker face so no one suspects me!!!  I'm a lousy liar!








2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're going to really freak someone out who looks after they've used the john!

SA Larsenッ said...

Haha! You are awesome!!!