Join the Madness

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness - Week 15

Irony is the word of the day...or perhaps coincidence is more appropriate.  Karma?  I don't know, you decide.

A woman I work with has told me a couple times over the last year that she loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups -- the Easter egg version.   So while she was out of the office on travel, I hid a bag full of Reese's eggs around her office.  In her chair, under her keyboard, in her desk drawer, in her file cabinet, etc. 

The irony/coincidence/karma is that she brought something for me!  



Can't wait to wear this!

5 comments:

Damyanti said...

This is the kind of Karma I love to hear about ;)

Damyanti @Daily(w)rite
Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2013

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge
AZ blogs on Social Media

Talli Roland said...

Lovely! Yay for karma.

Kristi said...

How sweet is that? I love that you both did something thoughtful for each other without realizing what the other was up to...karma indeed! Go kindness! :)

Em said...

Instant karma!!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

That's too cute! sounds to me like karma was in your favor! Makes me want to go out and buy someone some chocolates ;)