Join the Madness

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness - Week 9

************************************
This post rated C for Cody
************************************

For this week's act of kindness, I slipped a dollar into each of the three vending machines at work and left.

It wasn't easy.  With 70 employees and one break room, it's hard to find a time when the room is vacant.  

Not even 30 minutes later, I noticed the vending machine guy had parked outside. I'd completely forgotten it was fill-the-machines-day.  I panicked.  Would the credits would be lost if he opened up the machine?

I concocted a reason to go into the break room to oh-so-casually check the machines.  The credits were gone and the vending guy was still out pulling goodies out of his truck -- our staff acts FAST.



3 comments:

Em said...

Creative! Fun idea.(I bet there were a couple of happy people!)

DL Hammons said...

I'm surprised you didn't see the remnants of a vapor trail! :)

Carolyn V said...

That is so cool! I love the act of kindness (thank goodness they were used before the vending guy got there!)