Join the Madness

Monday, March 18, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness - Week 11

One year ago this week I had my gall bladder out.  It started on a Saturday morning -- it wasn't really all that painful at first, but I knew something wasn't right. I eventually headed to the local urgent care clinic, but wound up in the hospital a couple hours later.  Not only was my gall bladder full of stones, but I also had full-blown pancreatitis. Fun.

Anyway, in honor of my favorite urgent care physician (does that tell you how often we've been to the clinic over the years?) and my family's continued good health, this week I left $40 at the payment desk to cover as many copays as I could. 

Have a great week everyone!



1 comment:

Carolyn V said...

I love your weeks of kindness Vicki! Love it! Thanks so much for posting!