Join the Madness

Monday, February 18, 2013

52 Weeks - Week 7

I did double duty this week.  Hubs and I went to Chicago for the auto show. On a completely unrelated side note, I'd love to know more about putting something like that together.  I'd especially like to know the logistics - how do you get hundreds of cars inside a building and UPSTAIRS to boot?  Is there a loading traffic jam? Hmmmm.

Anyhow, I digress.  The auto show has nothing to do with my good deeds except that it took me to the city.  First thing I did was leave this necklace (in a handy dandy gift box) on the base of a column on our way back to our hotel after dinner: 


The second thing I did was leave $5 bill in the ladies restroom of a gas station we stopped off on the way home.  



Once again, I wasn't around for either to get found, but one of these days I'll plan something so I can watch to see who finds it.


No comments: