Join the Madness

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

52 Weeks - Week 4

There was a lot going on this week - capped off by an inconvenient ice storm.  I technically have until Monday of each week to get my good deed on the books, but Sundays generally work out better.

Anyhow, with the roads all icy, it wasn't looking good.  Especially since I had no idea what I wanted to do this week.  

Luckily, I have a loooooong list to fall back on for weeks like this so I picked out a quick and easy one -- paying for people's videos at the movie store which just happens to be close to my house so I didn't have to drive that far.  Turns out the roads around the house weren't bad, so I stressed out over nothing.

Meanwhile, I'm still experimenting with my necklace stuff and really like the way these washers turned out.  That's right.  They are made out of steel washers.  The pictures do NOT do the depth of color credit. The color is rich and vibrant. I will be giving some of these away soon.  Working on a way to connect some of these to make a bracelet and more substantial necklace.










2 comments:

shelly said...

Snow...poor you. I live in Florida. Your necklace idea looks great.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Carolyn V said...

We had our first ice storm here (that I can remember). It was scary! Drivers didn't know what to do!

Love the necklaces. What great colors!