Join the Madness

Monday, January 21, 2013

52 Weeks - Week 3

I've been experimenting with crafting this week.  I've got plans to give some of my handiwork away in the coming weeks, but first I have to get the look just right.  


This is my very first attempt at making a necklace since my pre-pubescent yarn and macaroni days.  I was reasonably pleased with the results, so I gave it to a friend last week.




...but that's not my good deed for the week.

Nope.  This week I assembled some manicure bags - with nail files, nail clippers, toe separators, and  bottles of colored and clear polish.  I left these in random restrooms around the area.





This time I wanted to  hang around and watch to see who found it. So I took my son to McDonald's.  The plan was to slip off to the restroom, drop the bag, then order and watch to see who found it.

It almost worked.  I dropped the bag okay, but the restaurant was D-E-A-D and then my son insisted on sitting in the farthest corner from the restroom so I couldn't have seen if there WAS someone going in or out.

Dropped the other two in other restrooms, but was afraid that my son might accidentally spill the beans, so we didn't stay to watch. Maybe next time.


2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you get to see someone find the goodies you leave one of these days!

DL Hammons said...

Another winner! :)