Life is hectic around these parts (thus the lack of a Mock Me Moment today), but I'll make it up to you by sharing my newest discovery.
(sorry guys, this will probably bore you)
Did you know you can make your own nail polish?
Yup. I didn't believe it until I tried it.
We got our supplies at the dollar store - three bottles of clear nail polish and one packet of five eye shadows. Here's what you do:
1. Empty a little nail polish out - maybe 1/8th of an inch? Just a smidge. I poured it into a nearly empty bottle of (older) clear polish.
2. Scrape eye shadow out of container - break up any clumps
3. Make a paper funnel and insert it into top of nail polish bottle
4. Tap the funnel to get all the eye shadow inside the bottle
5. Put brush/lid back on and shake, shake, shake.
6. Did I say shake? Yeah, do it again.
Ta Da! You now have a beautiful new shade of nail polish. Is that the coolest thing ever or what?