Join the Madness

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mock Me Monday - Attention to Detail

I don't wear nail polish much.  I used to get my nails done - and I fell in love with the clean classic look of a french manicure.  Ever since then, I find most polishes look tacky in comparison.  (let me emphasize this only applies to my own nails.  My daughters paint their nails all sorts of colors as do many other people I know and I think their nails look lovely, but I prefer to keep mine rather subtle).

ANYWAY

I recently found this nice orangey color and did all my nails.  After a couple days though, they started to chip so one morning I took the nail polish off...or so I thought.  I got to work and looked at my right hand and burst out laughing.  I had taken the polish off seven of my nails but left the last three.

Woops.

I tried to chip the rest of it off while at work so I'd match, but of course that paint was on as solid as could be.  Don't think anyone noticed, but still...


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

At least it wasn't a neon green or anything!

LTM said...

LOL! Omg, Vicki, you crack me up. I did this once, but it was only ONE nail I missed.

Still, it's pretty funny! :D <3

Val said...

I hope you didn't start a new trend.

Susan Fields said...

How funny - that totally sounds like something I would do!

Nicole MacDonald said...

nail polish lasts a day if I'm lucky but I tried a shellac manicure the other day (special nail polish they set under UV lights) and WOW - two whole weeks and no chips!! ;)