Join the Madness

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dance Dance Dance

I know I owe y'all a winner for the Tarot card reading and I'll get the entries compiled and pull a winner this week, I promise. Been a little hectic around here, and I've fallen behind. If you haven't entered, now is a good time! Just click THIS and scroll to the bottom for the whole scoop.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to post the most adorable video of my son at the mall yesterday. It's not a true Mock Me post since I didn't do anything laughable, but since the whole point of Mock Me Mondays is to make you smile, this fits the bill perfectly.  

I believe he'd been watching Gangham videos, because he dressed himself up and asked for a ride to the mall where he danced in center court for about 5 minutes.  Then he roamed the mall breaking into dance periodically.  

Sorry about the odd angles - he did NOT want to be filmed, so I was trying to be sneaky.  Edited this down from a much longer piece, but this is about as long as I could post without making Blogger spit it back at me.

video



video

8 comments:

LTM said...

HEY! That boy has some MOVES!!! I'm waiting for the "moves like Cody" song now... LOL! This is awesome. As usual, you crack me up, V~ :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cody can move! Kids are so uninhibited.

Kim said...

That was great! Don't you wish you have the cojones to do something like that?

I'm glad you were sneaky!

Matthew MacNish said...

So awesome! What a cool kid.

Janet Johnson said...

So awesome! I love his outfit. Glad you shared! :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

That's hilarious. And those aren't odd camera angles. They are artistic camera angles. :D

Ashley Ashbee said...

Awesome! You're a cool mom and your kid is cool! Why wouldn't he want to be filmed? He is brave and charismatic.

I've posted long videos in my Blogger blog and never had an issue, but they weren't from youtube. Maybe that's the difference?

Julie Musil said...

OMG he is ADORABLE!! I love it! Wouldn't you have just died if he was a part of a flash mob and you didn't know it? Kids these days...they're so cool.