Join the Madness

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Perfect Timing

I got the most lovely surprise when I got home from work yesterday - there was a box on my counter all the way from New Zealand!  The lovely and generous Nicole MacDonald from Damsel in a Dirty Dress sent me a care package.  I was blown away - SO much fun stuff it made my day!

I just have to share, so sit back and relax and prepare to be envious.

He sings - I just can't get the video uploaded

My son is dog crazy - he's gonna love this

SOOOO need these. Winter is coming!


A calendar of Nicole's area - soo cool!

YUM chocolate and pineapple!
coolest pen EVER

mmmm lip balm

Chocolate.  This won't last long

Earrings - so pretty!

Cool notebook / journal


Inside has cool pics every so often. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Another NZ Calendar - so pretty.  I'll use this at work

Fur nipple warmers - didn't know such a thing existed :)

I missed a lotion, but am too lazy to grab my camera after all of that.  Suffice it to say she blew me away and made my day.

Two more pics for you.  It's my birthday today and so I'm sharing the best birthday card EVER:



If you can't read it, it says: I wracked my brain to come up with a birthday gift that was very personal, that I knew you needed, that I was sure you'd wear, but that wasn't too expensive...
but then I thought, you probably buy your own tampons. 

hahahaha

Don't know about you, but it's gonna be a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

I'm so glad you like it all! And after all your help on my books it really is only a token ;) I would have liked to have put more in!

Al said...

Wow you are spoiled! (no doubt deservedly)
Happy Birthday!

Reid Kemper said...

Happy birthday!

Bish Denham said...

Too funny! What a great bundle of gifts. Happy birthday!

Val said...

Dang! You raked in the loot! Happy Birthday! Now go buy your own tampons.

BECKY said...

Vicki,Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm sorry I missed it! Love all your gifties....and those fur nipples....the package even says "possum" fur nipple warmers.....Eeek! Love the funny card, and doesn't it just go with your thrifty post??!!

Nicole MacDonald said...

Totally random thought occurred mid re-write (otherwise known as procrastination.. but anyhoo!) - You could use the nipple warmers to line head phones and turn them into those ear warmer things!