Join the Madness

Friday, October 5, 2012

MORE Cody Quotes

Cody, "what would happen if Dora tried to flip a house in this recessive economic climate?"
Me: I don't know.
Cody: she fails.  Bankruptcy then ensues.

*****
During the Olympics:
I have an appetite for Jamaican girls 


*****

Said on vacation this summer in Chetek, Wisconsin:
Put me on a heart monitor - I swallowed my heart a true story

*****

Also from vacation.  After a particularly painful round of miniature golf, he lays on the couch, pretends to lose his memory and then says:

I have a pulmonary embollism

*****

I think this one is from bedtime...
I cant find a relaxing place for my feet.

*****

Cody: Mom, do you know some people live to be 100? 
Me: How old do you wanna be? 
Cody: After im dead I want a coffin

*****

Colon left parenthesis equals frown
:( 
he's right! 

*****

Cody: What did I do? 
Me: I dunno. 
Cody: I turned my head in a very frightening way

*****

Commercial: Call for a free consultation...
Cody: Did he say to call for free constipation?

*****

No idea what inspired him to say this one...

Do you wanna see my puppy?  I'm a puppalina

*****

Cody told a girl at school (ahem, he calls them hotels)
"You're prettier than a puppy."

*****

Not sure when he said this one, possibly on the long drive to the cabin for vacation...
"What could possibly be more boring?"

*****

ME: You can open a game store and --
Cody: NO 
Me: ...and sell the games you make --
Cody: NO 
Me: ...and I'l work there 
Cody: NO I'LL COPYRIGHT THEM

*****

Cody: When pigs fly, Codyish will become a real language.
Me: When will that happen?
Cody: When they sprout wings or learn to buy airplane tickets.

*****

Cody likes comborants - Like a Taco Bell and Pizza Hut in the same building so we renamed them Taco Hut and Pizza Bell

*****

Earlier this summer we all went out to eat.  They seated us way in the back corner by the windows.  Apparently they knew we looked like trouble.  Cody started to get restless, and stood up looking out the windows behind him, barking at the people passing by.
I thought it was hysterical, but his sister was mortified.

*****

We have launched a 7 step program for Coders to get a dog.  He has to do lots of challenging things along the way including trying new foods (very traumatic for him, not kidding).  I recently made a breakfast pizza on crescent roll dough with scrambled eggs on top.  He took a bite, but then said it rated a "Diagonal Down" (not quite as bad as a thumb down)

He wanted to spit it out, but I told him if he didn't swallow it, he would not get credit for trying something new.

He spit it out.

And then had to rinse with copious amounts of water.



5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are great! Might want to watch him around Jamaican girls though.

Shelly said...

OMG! Everyone needs a Cody in their life.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

Val said...

Heh, heh. My favorites are the Jamaican girls, the coffin, the pulmonary embolism, and the copyright.

Nicole MacDonald said...

...I would have been sooooo flattered at school if a boy said I was prettier than a puppy (and I wouldn't have believed them - cause nothing's prettier than a puppy ;p)

Nicole MacDonald said...

Okay sharing this here for Cody - this makes me wanna fly to the UK and pick these two up!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215653/Kitty-Cat-Buttons-Jack-Russell-think-SISTERS-rescue-centre.html