Join the Madness

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where Not to Stick Your E

Hubs and I went to lunch awhile back.  The restaurant we chose had a collection of trivia cards sitting on each table.  

Apparently they were hoping you would get so involved in the trivia you'd forget how long you'd been waiting for your food.

As it turned out, it was a good thing I didn't have my food yet.

I would have choked on it.  

The question:  What do the initials OB/GYN stand for?
Their answer: Obstetrician Gynaecologist
I know what a gynacologist is but what exactly is a gynaEcologist???
Guess I'm glad it wasn't obstelectrician...

Gynaecologist

5 comments:

Sarah said...

A gynaecologist is a British gynecologist, I suppose. "Obstelectrician" sounds like the punch line to a joke ...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Did it make you forget how long you'd waited for your food, though?

DL Hammons said...

I just shifted uncomfortably in my seat!

Dawn Ius said...

LMAO <3

Little Ms J said...

Good lord. A table should always discuss OB's around dinnertime.