But since today is the day of love, I thought I'd turn it all around and put a positive spin on winter for you. Self-delusion if you will. Here are TEN good things about winter:
1. The snow is pretty when it's falling
2. Snow days. They're not just for kids...
3. It's a super-fast way to chill your Diet Coke (sub-zero days or a snow drift on the deck will cool your Coke down faster than your freezer.
4. Winter is the best time to wear BOOTS! (And I love love love love boots)
5. No one asks why you're hanging out inside
6. Christmas happens in the winter (at least for us in the Northern part of the world)
7. This isn't possible in the rain:
|Someone turned around in our driveway|
9. Winter comfort food...mmmmm
10. It comes right before SPRING!
What would you like to add to the list?