Join the Madness

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adventures of Cody & Puppy

I love my son's school.  His teachers and helpers go out of their way to keep him engaged in his school work every single day.  And if they happen to be reading this over his shoulder (because he's my biggest fan, don't you know?) then THANK YOU for all you do!


I love kids' creative efforts - whether they're painting, writing, or acting out stories with their toys.  There's something pure and joyful about a child's art and so when I received copies of Cody's illustrated puppy stories he's been writing on the iPad at school, I had to find a way to share it with the world.  


Enjoy!



Slide 1: Once upon a time, there were two people, Cody and Puppy
Slide 2: Every day Cody and Puppy played
Slide 3: Until...


Slide 1: The bad guys have come
Slide 2: To take over the Kingdom of Puppies
Slide 3: This immediately made Cody and Puppy fight the bad guys (note - they turned red, it's important later)




Slide 1: Once the bad guys were cleared, Cody and Puppy changed back to black
Slide 2: Cody and Puppy did it!
Slide 3: The End




Slide 1: The plane




3 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

*hee* Cody's plane looks like how I used to draw puppies ;p I love his wee story!

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

super cody!!!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That was cute!