Join the Madness

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mock Me Monday - Newest Humiliation

I can't believe I'm about to post this. Something tells me I might regret this later. 


I was playing with my movie making software and made a video of something only my children have ever witnessed (and for good reason).  


Unfortunately, I can't upload the edited version (I had captions and special effects!) so I had to use the raw footage.


So, here is my legendary fish face.  Self-humiliation taken to a whole new level:



video





12 comments:

shelly said...

You make me laugh.

T.D. McFrost said...

I admire your sense of humor. Not many people can relinquish their barriers and open themselves up like you do.

You have balls and I love it! ^_^

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

heeheehee! girl!

SA Larsenッ said...

Too funny! You always put a smile on my face.

Justine Dell said...

Oh, I would have LOVED to see the version with special effects and captions!

~JD

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

But you do such a wonderful fish face!

Sarah Pearson said...

This made me giggle, thank you :-)

LTM said...

That very well might be the BEST fish face I've EVER seen!!! :D LOL! And in slow mo, too... <3

Emily White said...

That is the best fish face EVER! I love it!

Stacy McKitrick said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thank you!

Rhonda said...

Ha ha ha!

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL. Very good fish face.