Join the Madness

Thursday, December 15, 2011

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

Well I Never thought it would take me TWO WEEKS to pass out the goods from the Well I Never blogfest. My apologies!


Without further fuss, I have randomly selected the following participants to receive a special little box -- hopefully in time for Christmas.

Kellie Nicole of Moments.  A Glimpse of Life, Love, and Writing


Laurel Garver of Laurel's Leaves


and 


Amy Sonnichsen of The Green Bathtub


Ladies, drop me an email with your address so I can send off your loot!  MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com.






Speaking of Blogfests, I've just signed up for the Deja Vu Blogfest co-hosted by DL Hammons, Nicole Ducleroir, CreepyQueryGirl, and Lydia Kang.  I wanted to put the fabulous button in the sidebar, but blogger has other ideas, so for now I'll just plop it below.  Come back Friday to see which ancient post I've dug up, dusted off, and reanimated. 



9 comments:

BECKY said...

Hey cool, Vicki! I joined too, & just chose my post for the 16th.

Al said...

Don't you love blogger?

Jules said...

Congrats to the winners, sorry again about my life. :)

See you Friday, I signed up too.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Julie Dao said...

Congrats, winners! And I'll also be taking part in the Deja Vu blogfest tomorrow :)

Carolyn V said...

Congrats to the winners and good luck on the blogfest Vicki! ;)

DL Hammons said...

Congrats winners!

I'm so glad you signed up for our blogfest! It's gonna be a blast!! :)

See you tomorrow.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you're doing the blogfest! And at first I thought the winners were receiving a special litter box. I guess when you have to go, you have to go, and a special litter box would be perfect!

Amy L. Sonnichsen said...

Oh, I'm so slow getting around to blogs this time of year. But yay that I'm a winner! I haven't won anything in so long. Yes, I'll definitely shoot you an email, Vicki!

Thank you. :)

Julie Musil said...

Yay for the winners! And Alex cracks me up. A litter box?