Join the Madness

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well I Never Blogfest

It's here! It's finally here! I like simple blogfests -- things you can join quick and easy.  To join, just finish this sentence


Well I never....


Maybe it's something you have never done.
Maybe it's something you never THOUGHT you'd do.
Maybe you wanna climb up on your soapbox and tell us about something you'll never understand.

Ready?


Things I've NEVER done:
--I've never mowed a lawn
--I've never changed a tire or had to do more than put gas in the tank. 
(I love my hubby...)
--I've never gone skinny dipping
--I've never tried to smoke.
--I've never told the truth about my weight on my driver's license
--I've never snuck out of the house
--I've never gone sky diving (and NEVER will unless it's a passenger jet about to go down.  Ditto that for anything involving heights)
--I never went to Prom.  Or Homecoming.

--I never learned to read music.  Not even a little bit.




Things I NEVER thought I'd do:
--I never thought I'd go to the bathroom outside
--I never thought I'd publicize my most embarrassing moments on the internet
--I never thought I'd make it past 500 posts
--I never thought I'd require personal assistance in the bathroom (that soooo needs to be explained!)
--I never thought I'd be mistaken for a Playboy Playmate (that also needs to be explained!)
--I never thought I'd willingly drink weird green (chaya) juice 
(see pic...mine is the one with the icky residue at the bottom. Bleh.)
--I never thought I'd LIKE New York City. Go figure.
--I never thought I'd have five men in my bedroom at one time (that's SOOO not what it sounds like)


Apparently I need to get out more.  Looking forward to the other entries -- here's the list so you can read all the entries.



Use THIS LINK for Mary, above.

16 comments:

Reid Kemper said...

I'll participate soon! I just started my first blogfest -- a blog swap -- so I'll give that a few days and post what I never ...

DL Hammons said...

Reading everybody's list makes me want to add more to mine. I never went to Prom or Homecoming either. And not telling the truth about your weight on your DL is hilarious!

Thanks for hosting this! :)

salarsenッ said...

You've never mowed a lawn? Really? Good thing you didn't live with my dad and my lazy little brother. lol

Haha....Love the post!! Glad I did this. It was fun.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You've never mowed the lawn? Please feel free to mow mine. I wouldn't want you to feel deprived.
I've read several entries today already. Sorry it fell on a non-posting day for me!

LTM said...

I was JUST thinking how I'd never mowed a lawn! Ditto all that car stuff and DL weight. Not interested in sky diving either, but I would parasail...

As for thinking I'd never do, as always, you CRACK ME UP!!! Fun fest. Easy peasy~ :o) <3

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

ohman! i kept forgetting about this!
hmmm....
i never... signed up for the i never blogfest!

does that count?!??!

your hubby deserves a ribbon or something.

GigglesandGuns said...

As usual your list is so much better than mine. Five guys in your bedroom -- details, please.
You crack me up!

Laurel Garver said...

I'm sorry to hear you've never mowed a lawn. I got to drive our riding mower beginning when I was 13 and it was actually really fun! I swear it made me the good driver I am now. Never had a car accident.

Like you, I never did any of the stereotypical rebellious teenage things. Having my parents' trust gave me so many freedoms. No way I'd jeopardize that.

Lydia Kang said...

So great getting to know you better. Good think you never tried to smoke. It's so not worth it!

Bish Denham said...

Well let's see, of the things you've never done...I have:

...mowed a lawn
...changed a tire and done more than put gas in the tank.
...been skinny dipping
...tried to smoke.
...told the truth about my weight on my driver's license
...snuck out of the house
and
...went to two Proms. (No Homecoming. My school didn't have it.)

Fun, fun!

Amy L. Sonnichsen said...

Oh, you make me laugh!

I never have skinny dipped either, but one time at a motel when I was fourteen or something, my sister and I were alone in the swimming area, so we took off our tops in the hot tub ... for fun. And then realized there was a security camera pointed right at the hot tub. Um, ooops!

Great blog fest! So glad I signed up. :)

Kelley said...

I joined late but will be writing my post now! I have loved all the ones i have read!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love your list - and I'm really wondering about some of those explanations! :)

Yat-Yee said...

I apologize for not being timely with my contribution. I've got my post up now. Thanks for organizing this fun blogfest!

Madeleine said...

I love love your lists. LOL! I can identify with many of them.

Reid Kemper said...

I put my "Well I Never Blogfest" post up now. Better late than never.