Join the Madness

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Tour Through My Draft

Busy night around the Rocho household.  A trip to the library AND the book store and helping kids with their homework haven't left me a whole lot of time tonight so I thought we'd take a quick tour of my drafts folder in blogger.  You see, I text and email myself ideas for blog posts all the time.  The problem is that sometimes I'm too cryptic so I end up with these really odd titles and nothing else to hint at what I meant to write about.  

Let me show you what I mean:


Flying Trog
Suicidal Squirrel
Clean Paper Pressure
I Wish I
Irrational Fears
Droopy Sweatpants Saggy Discolored Underwear (NOT ABOUT ME I swear)
Oxygen for Life
Trees First to Get Nekkid
False Teeth & Painted Eyebrows
River Analogy of Life (Oh so very philosophical and junk)
Audacity
Dominant Nostril (I DO remember this one - future Mock Me Monday post)
Genocidal Maniac (just you wait)
Love Map (I know this one too...it's AWESOME...but not a Rocho original)
County Fair Bras Optional


Thanks for bearing with me...I've gotta get back to the WIP.  I was extraordinarily productive this weekend and I wanna keep the ball rolling.  


Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

salarsenッ said...

Haha...these are great, and so many visuals. lol

I actually do the same thing and rarely have a clue what my notes meant.

April Plummer said...

Haha! My notes look crazy too. It's only a bad thing when I go back and scratch my head, wondering what I could have meant by "egg hatch - pink." Just an example. Not really one of the things I've jotted down, but probably pretty close. :)

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

heeheehee!
love 'em!

Jen Daiker said...

Well to me it appears that you're still detailed. Focusing on titles can be tough and I saw quite a few that hold stories in the title alone. Well done, fabulous... well done.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you remember the suicidal squirrel one!

Val Thevictorian said...

You have something in common with Jerry Seinfeld and his "flaming globes of Sigmund" note on the nightstand.