Join the Madness

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One Liner Wednesday

****************************************************
Private Message to Fred Flintstone: 
I know you're lurking.  Why don't you email me already?
MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com
****************************************************

Now that we've got that out of the way, take a peek at your WIP or current read and share the last sentence you wrote / read.

The last thing I wrote: 
Everything should be soaked and warped -- something doesn't add up.


The last thing I read: 
It reminds me of myself --seemingly perfect on the outside, but the inside is all mush. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (last line of chapter 1)

What about you?

3 comments:

Kim said...

The last thing I wrote:

Thank you.

The last thing I read: your blog post.

Ok, I know Fred Flintstone isn't real, and I recognize that this is just some desperate cry for email...

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

last thing i wrote is kind of a revealer... so let's go with an odd thing i said a while back that i never thought i'd say. to a co-worker regarding a health issue she was having:
"when it comes to your (edited for language) *lady parts* never be chintzy."

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The last thing I wrote was that I'm stoked for The Hobbit next year.