Join the Madness

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One Liner Wednesday

It's time again for One Liner Wednesday.  My computer is still in the digital hospital, so I'm really glad for a short post today.

You know the rules, just share the last sentence you wrote or read or spoke.

I haven't written anything (kinda hard with the computer in the shop)

The last thing I read was crochet instructions.  I won't bore you with the sc dc nonsense.

The last thing I said was "Good night, sugar!" to my kidling.

What's the last thing you wrote?

6 comments:

Kim said...

Last thing I read (from Stephen King's 11/22/63):

They were cowards who had abandoned Mother Russia when she was on her knees in '43, who had licked the Germans' jackboots and then fled to the United States when the war was over, quickly embracing the American Way...which to Oswald meant saber-rattling, minority-oppressing, worker-exploiting crypto-fascism.

BECKY said...

Oooh, Kim, I'm jealous that you're reading 11-22-63! I started to put my name on the reserve list at my local library, but when I saw there were like 53 people ahead of me, and I didn't even bother....Sorry for the digression, Miss Vicki!...Ok, the last sentence I wrote was, "Like the teacher asked?" (I know it's not technically a sentence, but it was a fast e-mail!)

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

last thing i wrote -in rough draft phase, please forgive me!

"And if feels like I’ve lost everything already as I shake my head again, and pull the babe closer to me."

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I believe I just typed "That's great!"
I really need write better things.

DL Hammons said...

"The best way to maintain your writers passion is to seperate the business side of this industry, from the creative side."

:)

Susanne Drazic said...

Last thing I wrote was a comment on the previos blog I read.

Have a wonderful day!