Join the Madness

Saturday, November 12, 2011

While I'm Away

I'm lounging on a beach in Mexico sipping Margaritas for the next week, and I was going to schedule a week's worth of posts to go up while I'm away, but time got away from me so this is what you get to look at all week.  

I HAVE scheduled a Mock Me Monday for November 21st that I had completely forgotten.  My son read it the other night (while he was searching for Codyisms) and he cracked up reading it.  

Maybe it's not that funny, he giggles at everything these days. ANYWAY, my point is I've tried to make up for my complete lack of posting prep by dangling a highly mockable moment just out of your reach.


--Moving On--


This is your week-long reminder about the Well I Never Blogfest  December 1st.

On that day, (I think it's a Thursday), just complete the following:

Well, I Never...



Mine will probably be a string of confessions of things I've never done...unless I stumble across something that gets me all soap-boxy. (You know well I never...understood how someone could pick X over Z.)  

There'll be PRIZES for random participants, too.



Sign up below:
 



13 comments:

Al said...

Have a great break!

Aubrie said...

Have fun in Mexico!!! I bet it's warm. *sigh*

shelly said...

Your blogfest looks like fun.

DL Hammons said...

Don't forget to roll over!! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy yourself!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Have a great time! Enjoy that sun. :D

Jules said...

Please have a margarita for me and do be careful in those Mexican taxi's. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Yat-Yee said...

Have a fabulous time! And the blogfest sounds like fun.

GigglesandGuns said...

I'm seeing rain, rain, rain in my week. You're seeing sun, beaches and cool drinks. Something is so wrong with this :-)

LTM said...

you are too cool, and I'm very jealous. Or should I say you're H-O-T, since you're on the beach and all?

Regardless, have a blast. See you when you're back~ <3

Amy L. Sonnichsen said...

Oooh! Have a great time in Mexico!

The blogfest sounds great. :) It's my husband's birthday that day so I might just have to do it in his honor and think of something I've never done that's husband related (and totally rated G, I promise ... I just realized how bad that sounded after I typed it! LOL!)

Amy

Stephen Tremp said...

Enjoy the sandy beaches and have a few Mai Tais on me!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Hope you had a great time in Mexico.

Just as well you didn't schedule anything on Blogger. It probably wouldn't have posted anyway. :P