Join the Madness

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Liner Wednesday

Okay all you NaNo-ers...what's the last line you wrote?


The last thing I wrote was my grocery list.  I didn't want to resort to posting that, so I opened up the WIP for the first time in a couple weeks and dabbled for a bit. This is the first sentence:

God, how many tortured souls do I have to deal with before I get a freaking break?


Looking forward to reading your last lines!


BONUS: 
A man in Houston's airport Friday was overheard saying:  "So you're the guy with my underwear!"









A reminder about the Well I Never Blogfest December 1st. Just post a line or two about something you've never done, never thought you would do or just don't understand. 
 
Sign up below (hope this linky tool works):
 



5 comments:

DL Hammons said...

The last thing I wrote?
===============> HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

:)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I wished another blogger a Happy Thanksgiving. (I bet several of us are going to provide that answer today!)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Love that line.

Okay, the last line I wrote was: Love that line. :D

Carole Anne Carr said...

The last line I've written: 'what with our medieval market town full of snow, they thought they were living in a Dickens' novel.'

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! the last line i wrote is on my blog and it says
"big happy thanksgiving hugs from lenny" i hope you hayve scrumptilicious thanksgiving!
...hugs from lenn