Join the Madness

Friday, November 4, 2011

OMG!

This post right here...these words you are reading now...

THIS is my 500th post. 


Wow.  Just wow.  Who knew when I started that I'd make it this far?


It calls for a celebration, don't ya think? 

In fact, I think it calls for a blogfest -- a quick n easy blogfest.  

Here's the deal.  

On December 1st 

(after NaNo, conveniently enough)  

post your answer to this prompt:


Well, I never...

(you really need to get a good Southern drawl going when you say it)


Make it a list of things you've never done.
Make it a tirade on something you just don't understand
Make it as short or long as you like.
Whatever...as long as you answer the question I'm good.


Oh Oh Oh!

And there'll be PRIZES for random participants.

Cuz I'm nice like that.



Sign up below (hope this linky tool works):
 



9 comments:

GigglesandGuns said...

You're always celebrating something -- such a happy person :o)
I better write and schedule this. You know how I forget this stuff :-[

DL Hammons said...

500 posts! Thats a big deal! Congrats!! :)

Jules said...

Big Congrats on the 500!!! I have no idea how many I've posted, no sure I want to know :)

I'm marking my calendar though.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Kristi said...

Congrats on 500!

Can't wait for the blogfest and please oh please try to remind me if you think about it...I'm horrible about remembering. :)

Or maybe I'll quit being lazy and go schedule a post right now. Yeah, I'll do that. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! And that is a really unique way to celebrate - I like it.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LTM said...

I love it! And 500 posts? Well, I nevah~ :D

Bish Denham said...

Well I never thought I'd participate in a blogfest titled "Well I Never!"

Elaine AM Smith said...

What a great excuse to call a celebration! Congratulations on post 500.
I was alrady happily celebrating the Decemberyness of today ;)