Join the Madness

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mock Me Monday - Pants

I've written about my trouble with pants before.  Apparently given my most recent experience, I should just give up wearing them altogether.  While that might make my husband happy, I don't think it's a wise course of action given that winter is right around the corner.


You know it's gonna be a long day when you put your pants on inside out AND DON'T NOTICE. I might've been forgiven if they were elastic-waist pants.  Sometimes they sew those inner seams so well it's hard to tell right from wrong. Side out that is.


But no.  The pants in question were these little white number.  



Note the seam going down the front and sides. There are even pockets.  Also, two snaps and a button.


I pulled these on the other morning and my inner monologue went something like this:


Hey! The button fell off.  I didn't even know it was loose.  Crap.  Oh, wait.  There's a button on this side. Weird. Wasn't it an inside button before?  I swear it was on the right and was inside. Hmmm. I kind of like it being on the outside, but that's really weird.  How could I have not noticed that? Wait...is that a pocket?  Oh dear God, they're inside out...


Don't worry.  I fixed them before I left my room.






December 1st Blogfest.  Just finish the sentence: Well I Never....

Sign up below (hope this linky tool works):
 



6 comments:

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

teeheehee!

DL Hammons said...

*snicker*

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sadly, I bet no one would notice.

Ed Pilolla said...

that's not as bad as putting them on backward and not noticing, which i have done recently.

hope you had a great time in mexico:)

Creepy Query Girl said...

lol- too funny!

Jolene Perry said...

Vicki.

With your track record, you should know not to wear white pants ;-D