Join the Madness

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Funnies

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo,............just because I'm blonde doesn't mean I'm stupid. 

I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! 

Helllooooo? It's been a year! 

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.




******I have a phone card I no longer need. Still has 119 minutes left on it. I will gladly mail to anyone who can use it.******




A reminder about the Well I Never Blogfest December 1st. Just post a line or two about something you've never done, never thought you would do or just don't understand. 
 
Sign up below (hope this linky tool works):
 



5 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

You totally crack me up, Vicki. That's the funniest joke I've heard in a while. Not that it would take much. My 7 yo's jokes are sooooooo lame!!!!!

You've made my morning. :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Vicki, that is priceless!!! You showed him.

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss vicki! ha ha! you got me laughing so much on that window stuff. for sure i gotta know the name of that guy cause we gotta replace out a bunch of windows. i hope you had a real nice thanksgiving.
...hugs from lenny

shelly said...

Very funny!

Angela Ackerman said...

Haha, well you sure told him! :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse