Join the Madness

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Anyone want a phone card?

In the midst of my pre-Thanksgiving cleaning spree, I uncovered an old AT&T prepaid phone card from several years ago. 

I have a cell phone with free long distance (and a butt load of minutes I'll never use) so I don't need the card anymore. I just checked the balance and there are 119 minutes left. I can mail the card or send the code -- I would just like to see someone get some use out of it.

I'll send it to the first person who emails me at MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com or comments below.

3 comments:

shelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

VEry generous of you. I think most people have cell phones now but I hope someone can use it.

Theresa Milstein said...

That's so sweet of you. I don't need it, but I hope someone who needs it sees your post.

Happy Thanksgiving!