Join the Madness

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mock Me Monday - TMI

It all started with white pants.




Again.

I know, I know. It's after Labor Day. I'm supposed to have packed them away already.  But what do I care about such archaic social constraints?  I'll wear my white pants as long as I want to, thank you very much.

So I -- ummmm -- had this tender spot on my booty, okay? 

(Just agree with me, I don't really expect any of you to have first hand knowledge).

I don't know if it was my pants or my work chair, but something was rubbing and irritating that spot.  Finally I went to the restroom to investigate.  I don't know if it was a pimple or a bug bite, I couldn't really see anything but I somehow scratched it open and it started to bleed -- kinda a lot.

Let me do the math for you:



Blood + White Pants = Uh Oh Spaghettios

Fortunately, I went on this art studio tour with my sister over the weekend.  


Bear with me.  This is relevant I swear. 

I happened to wear my new Hush Puppy shoes.  Just a simple black loafer. The thing is the shoes were so new I wasn't sure how comfortable they'd be trekking around in them for a whole day.  Soooooo Girl Scout Wannabe that I am, I stuck a couple Bandaids in my purse just in case.

I retrieved the Bandaid, but encountered yet another problem.

You shouldn't be surprised.  This is Mock Me Monday afterall.  Nothing is ever that simple in my life, is it?  Let me ask you one little question and you'll understand my difficulty:




Have you ever tried to put a Bandaid on your own butt?

It's not easy, folks.  Not easy at all. It's kinda like a dog chasing its tail.

Maybe I should pack the white pants away afterall.

17 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Thanks for giving me a laugh this Monday morning.

Jessica Bell said...

LOLOL! Oh wow ..., Boy, I've missed you ... :o)

Kane said...

Why do these things always seem to happen when we are wearing white?

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

HEEHEEHEEE!
welcome back mock me mondays!!!! :)

LTM said...

BAH!!! :D *snort* Vicki. You are just too wrong.

Hilarious! <3

Carolyn V said...

Oh no!!! Stinkin' white pants.

Bish Denham said...

LOL! But I gather you were successful? And doesn't it pay to "be prepared."

Shannon said...

LOL. Oh Vicki, I love you more than my luggage. <3

KarenG said...

White pants are an accident waiting to happen.

Janet Johnson said...

Oh Vicki! I'm feeling your pain here. Really. This is why I gave away my white pants long ago. ;)

Talli Roland said...

Hahaha! Blood and white trouser is never a good thing, for sure. I can just imagine you putting a Band-Aid on your bum. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Too much information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GigglesandGuns said...

I'm late getting here but the trip is so worth it. Wonderful mind pictures of this escapade.
Now that I've had my laugh you can pack the pants away if you want :0)

L.C. Frost said...

Oh man, uh-oh-spaghettios, indeed! Thanks for the Monday giggle. :-)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

And welcome to my Mondays. :D

And want's wrong with white pants after labor day? Then you can blend in with the snow once it hits. (Works for wild animals).

BECKY said...

Whoa, Miss Vicki! Definitely the right post title: TMI! Eeewwww! :)

Rhonda said...

Doesn't life make the funniest stories. This is hilarious. Thanks.