Join the Madness

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Search Terms

I don't know WHAT is going on in the world lately, but I've been INUNDATED with Y - o - G - a - b - b - a searches.  

I mention them ONE time months ago and look what's happened.

This is a list of search terms over the last half day.  I've had over 100 searches, all total.  ONE HUNDRED hits for ONE measly post A YEAR AGO.

I don't get it. 

At ALL.

But what I REALLY don't get is the one near the bottom...






















Do you see it?  

Epic demonic chicken. 

My memory may not be as sharp as it used to be, but I'm pretty sure I've never talked about demonic chickens.  Though I WOULD like to see an artist's rendering of one. Anyone feel up to the challenge?


It's too bad we can't put (parentheses) around terms we don't want searched or indexed.  I could put an end to the YG nonsense once and for all.

10 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

LOL. You demonic chicken you. Maybe the search item caught onto your personality? :o) lolol

shelly said...

Totally hillarious!

Matthew MacNish said...

The internet is a strange place. I'll never understand why certain searches lead to my blog, but I will say an epic demonic chicken sounds ... well, epic.

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
girl!
you brighten my day!!!
for realz!
epic demonic chicken!
that is TOO GREAT!!!

DL Hammons said...

And not just any Demonic Chicken...but an EPIC one!! Are you leading a double life you're not sharing with us?? :)

Bish Denham said...

That is so funny. And reminds me of the time I read a head-line in of those tabloids...it read, I kid you not:

Demonic mongoose sings Italian aria.

I wish I had bought it and kept it as proof!

annaliterally said...

Until recently, most of my hits on my blog came from people looking for Gentleman Jack or Jack Daniel's. Now it's mostly people who hate squirrels.

Do you follow Chuck Wendig's blog? Every few weeks he'll post all the crazy search terms that people use to find his blog. He did one earlier this week, which was a riot:

http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2011/10/19/search-term-bingopocalypse/

BTW, send me your addy, Vicki. I owe you SWAG!

Janet Johnson said...

Funny about the demonic chicken!

And I have no idea what Gabba Gabba is. I feel low-tech here.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well hey, you need to write about it then!

LTM said...

Yo Gabba Gabba!!! WHOOT! Methinks I had something to do with that... LOL! :D