Join the Madness

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Liner Wednesday

Today, I'm introducing my next regular feature.  Forevermore Wednesdays shall be known as....

(drumroll please)

One Liner Wednesday 

Maybe it's because the weekend is still a few days off.  

Maybe it's because we all deserve something quick and easy once in awhile. 
Or maybe I just liked the sound of it.

The concept is simple.  Just share the last line you wrote in your WIP.  
If you aren't writing, share the last line you read.
If you aren't writing or reading, share the last line you said (or heard).
And if you haven't written anything, haven't read anything, haven't talked to anyone or watched TV, then I dunno what to tell you -- make something up?  Move along to the next blog? 

My last line:

Hijacking a demigod ain't easy folks.

TADA!


Your turn.  What's the last line you wrote/read/spoke/heard?

12 comments:

Jules said...

Last line: "Amount Due..." :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

well, i'm too lazy to pull up my wip, but here's one of the last lines i read in the novel i'm reading. SLICE OF CHERRY by Dia Reeves:
Fancy thought about stabbing it with one of the X-Acto knives strewn irresponsibly around the room.

Bish Denham said...

"Me too."

GigglesandGuns said...

Spoke: "Crap! You gotta be kidding!"

L.C. Frost said...

"Rough bed sheets and stale urine stink (rudely) reminded him he was, as he had been the past three months, in a hospital."

Not exactly out of a WIP, but one of the short stories I dabble with. Liked yours, though. I imagine hijacking a demigod would be quite interesting. :-)

Matthew MacNish said...

This isn't mine but:

"No man commands the winds."

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

"Sync complete."
I was updating my iPad...

Stina Lindenblatt said...

The problem isn't that I haven't done any of those things. It's just I can remember the last line (or any line) of them. :P

LOL On Alex's.

Heidi Willis said...

What a great idea! I love your last line, too!

Mine, today: Miss Brenda shoved a warm berry cobbler in her hands as they left, the smell filling the cab of the truck with a memory of summers long ago, before Dan and Brian Lee, when Alicia and Kat had equally broken lives, but neither knew it yet.

Copyboy said...

Time for bed guinea pig. I'm not sure I'm playing the game right.

Val Thevictorian said...

Last line: "Well, isn't THIS just one great big not-listening party."

It was not so much a question as a statement, announced by my son when he was in trouble for name-calling, and part of my humorous memoir.

Lydia Kang said...

I can't top that! You are going to steal everyone's thunder!