Join the Madness

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Help Wanted

I've got two items I need help with.

First, there is an electronic device kinda like a cross between a typewriter and laptop.  ALL it's good for is typing.  It's a self-contained word processor and I know SOMEONE blogged about this about a year ago but do you think I can remember what it was called or where I read it?  If you know what I'm talking about, please talk to me in the comments or email me at MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com.

Second, I have a request for international readers.  My husband collects beer and energy drink cans.  Christmas is coming up and I'd like to give him some exotic new ones.  If you have some empty cans you'd like to get rid of (that's right, you can drink 'em first), then leave me a comment or email me at MissVSpeaks (at) gmail (dot) com.  

I'm willing to pay or work out some kind of trade.  He's got a LOT of cans, so chances are if it's a popular brand he already has it.  I'll post pics of his collection later to give you some idea what I'm up against.

PS - I'm offline for most of the weekend but I will get back to you...

10 comments:

Lou Belcher said...

For your first request... It's the AlphaSmart Neo. I have one and love it.

Here's a link... http://www.neo-direct.com/default.aspx

Have a great weekend.

Lou

shelly said...

Smiles to you!

Caledonia Lass said...

Yep, someone beat me too it. The AlphaSmart. I have one as well and love it!

DL Hammons said...

Sorry, can't help you with either. But HI anyway! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're going to get a lot of responses on that last one...

Dawn Ius said...

I wish I could help with the second request, but I suspect my Canadian can contribution wouldn't be considered exotic... :-)

BECKY said...

What a sweetie you are to try to find the unique gift for your hubby! AND, I had never heard of the AlphaSmart! I'm going to check that out!

Jolene Perry said...

HA! I KNEW someone else would know the name of that little typey-thingie.

Can't help you with the cans, though.

All I could do is get ones from Canada, and maybe not even that.

Good luck to ya ;D

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

yikes! wish i could help, but i'm neither international or a beer connoisseur.

GigglesandGuns said...

I thought this was a hoot -- until I realized you're serious. Who but you would ask for empty cans.