Join the Madness

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Okay, I know you're tuning in for Mock Me Monday, but it's Halloween and the PERFECT day to unveil the coolest thing since Diet Coke.


Remember the Epic Demonic Chicken post?

The amazingly talented and fantabulous Vic Caswell from Hairnets and Hopes accepted my challenge to bring this puppy, er chicken to life and I LOVE what she's done.

If you haven't had the pleasure, you really ought to click over and introduce yourself.  Really.  I'll wait.



Take a look:



All he needs now, is a name.  

Let's have a little naming contest, shall we?  Leave your suggestions in the comments -- enter as many times as you like.  

Oh, and I want you to tell me what colors Vic uses in her blog header -- you did click over, didn't you?

I'll pick a winner eventually and send you something for your effort.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Hairnets and Hopes is primarily orange, with some red and yellow. The post title is in brown.

I'd name the chicken Farthington Rooney, since he has Andy Rooney's eyebrows.

DL Hammons said...

Hmmmmm....how about, Clucku. :)

Bish Denham said...

Her color scheme is orange. And is that demonic bird giving us the finger? How about Rooster Fluckburn.

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

heeheehee!
how about colonel satan-ders?

Janet Johnson said...

LOL! That is one demonic chicken!

And a name? H-omlette. ;)

(orange)

Creepy Query Girl said...

I know I'm already following vick.- orange- but what I don't know is where the demonic chicken story is coming from. LOL

LTM said...

Is Damien too obvious? Ok, how about Killer Klucker? Or Killer Kluck? Or Kluckenkill?

OK, I'll stop. :D *snort*

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Steve.
(No one ever suspects Steve.)

Talli Roland said...

Demonic Chicken, love it!

I'm going to say.... King Kluck of the Hellfire Kluckens.

(Yeah. What can I say, I'm tired.)